Before booking a place on Pedal The Pyrenees please read the FAQ and Info sections, paying particular attention to the training and fitness requirements and the endurance nature of the event.
A place on Pedal The Pyrenees costs £1,895 per person (based on twin occupancy) inclusive of –
- 8 nights hotel accommodation (mainly 3*) including meals
- 6 buffet lunches (Sunday to Friday) including soft drinks
- Support riders with you each day
- Support vehicles (including bottle refilling)
- Services of our bike mechanic
- Nutrition (carbohydrate powder)
- Services of a qualified masseur
- Safety briefing
- Group riding advice and instruction
- Maps and daily route briefing
- Ltd Edition Cycling Jersey and Gilet
- Post-ride video
- Luggage transfer (small suitcase and a day bag)
- Airport transfers (from Biarritz/to Perpignan)
Not Included –
- Travel to or from Biarritz or Perpignan
- Travel Insurance
- Bike Insurance
- Any spare parts for your bike
- Post-ride recovery protein drinks
- Drinks in the evening
- Lunch in Collioure on the last day
Bike Transfer from/to the UK –
We offer a bike collection and return service. We will collect your bike from a designated collection point. It will be returned to the same pick-up point shortly after the ride.
The cost for this service is £150 per bike. You will be invoiced separately for this service in addition to your trip cost.
Booking your place on Pedal The Pyrenees couldn’t be easier. So we can maximise the profits that we donate to our Charity Partner, Headcase Cancer Trust, all you need to do is click on the button below, which will take you to the GoFundMe page for Pedal The Pyrenees 2024.
- Click on ‘Donate Now’, then on the next page…
- Enter a donation amount of £495.00
- Please tick the ‘I’m happy to provide this charity with my name and email address…’ box so we can track your payment.
- Please also tick the 2 boxes under Gift Aid so that our Charity Partner will benefit from extra Gift Aid.
That’s it! You’ll then have your place on Pedal The Pyrenees! GoFundMe will pass your payment onto PayPal Giving and then onto Headcase. PayPal Giving takes 0% in fees.
There are then 2 options to pay for the balance of your trip:
Option 1 – Pay In Full
After making your deposit, you will be asked to make 2 further donations of £700.00 each, 16 weeks and 8 weeks prior to the start of the ride.
Option 2 – Fundraising for Headcase Cancer Trust
After paying your deposit, you can be invited to join the Pedal The Pyrenees 2024 GoFundMe Fundraiser Team. You can then share your own personal link to the GoFundMe Fundraiser and you’ll see your individual fundraising there. All donations are passed to PayPal Giving and then on to Headcase.
PayPal Giving does not charge a fee to process donations! That means 100% of money that you raise goes directly to our Charity Partner, Headcase Cancer Trust.
You will need to raise a minimum of £1400 – please see Terms & Conditions for more details.