A place on Pedal The Pyrenees costs £1,895 per person (based on twin occupancy) inclusive of –
- 8 nights hotel accommodation (mainly 3*) including meals
- 6 buffet lunches (Sunday to Friday) including soft drinks
- Support riders with you each day
- Support vehicles (including bottle refilling)
- Services of our bike mechanic
- Nutrition (carbohydrate powder & gels)
- Services of a qualified masseur
- Safety briefing
- Group riding advice and instruction
- Maps and daily route briefing
- Ltd Edition Cycling Jersey and Gilet
- Post-ride video
- Luggage transfer (small suitcase and a day bag)
- Airport or station transfers (from Biarritz/to Perpignan)
Not Included –
- Travel to or from Biarritz or Perpignan
- Travel Insurance
- Bike Insurance
- Any spare parts for your bike
- Post-ride recovery protein drinks
- Drinks other than those provided with meals
- Lunch in Collioure on the last day
Bike Transfer from/to the UK –
We will collect your bike from either your home or a designated meeting point. This will be on the Wed/Thu before the ride. It will be returned to the same pick-up point during the week after the ride.
The cost for this service is £100 which is cheaper, safer and less hassle than transporting your bike with the airline. Please be aware that if you choose to take your bike on the plane, we don’t have the capacity to transport airline bike boxes or bike bags across The Pyrenees in our vehicles. You will be invoiced separately for this service in addition to your trip cost.
Booking your place on Pedal The Pyrenees couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is to click on the Pay Deposit button and fill in the form. All payments are taken through PayPal so you can be sure that your security is guaranteed.
There are then 2 options to pay for the balance of your trip:
Option 1 – Pay In Full
After paying your deposit, you will be asked to make 2 further payments of £750.00, 16 weeks and 8 weeks prior to the start of the ride.
If you are paying your 16 week instalment, then please use the 2nd Payment button or if it’s your 8 week instalment, the Final Payment button. If you are booking your place within either 16 or 8 weeks of departure then please contact us and we’ll send you a link to make the necessary payment(s), thanks.
Option 2 – Fundraising for Headcase Cancer Trust
After paying your deposit, you set up a Fundraiser on Facebook using PayPal Giving. The reason for this is simple…
PayPal Giving does not charge a fee to process donations! That means 100% of money that you raise goes directly to our Charity Partner Headcase Cancer Trust.
To create a Fundraiser for Headcase on Facebook with PayPal Giving:
- Click Fundraisers in the menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit or Charity.
- Select Headcase Cancer Trust from the list.
- Choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details setting a target of at least £1400
- Click Create.
- Share your Fundraiser with your Facebook contacts and anyone else for that matter.
- Remember to let us know about your Fundraiser so that we can follow and support your fundraising
You will need to raise a minimum of £1400 – please see Terms & Conditions for more details.